"Let's build a society wherein a child can dream to be an artiste too!"
Click your choice(s)
Official Poster for 2nd CHIMERA 2017
The 2nd CHIMERA 2017 is open from classes Nursery to XII. It is mandatory to attach the Date of Birth certificate of the participant and School ID for verification. The Cultural Extravaganza & Prize Distribution Ceremony is scheduled on OCTOBER 24, 2017 at DISTRICT LIBRARY, Guwahati from 6:30 pm onwards.
The categories as per classes are mentioned below:
* INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPATION: Registration fee - INR 100/-)
- NURSERY: Colouring
- KINDERGARTEN: Go-As-U-Like
- I - II : Greeting Card Making
- III - IV: Creative Story Writing
- V - VI: Poster Making
* DANCE COMPETITION: (Registration fee - Solo: INR 300/- | Group: INR 500/-)
Date: OCTOBER 22, 2017 | Venue: SHILPGRAM, Panjabari (Guwahati) | Time: Will intimate after the registration process finishes.
Solo (Indian Classical Style) I to III | IV to VI | VII to IX | X to XII | Duration: (8 mins.) | Live or Track music
Group (Any dance style) I to XII | Duration: (8 mins) | Group size: 6 to 8 participants | Live or Track music
* INTERNATIONAL YOUTH ARTS OLYMPIAD (IYAO): (Registration fee INR 150/-)
Open for Classes III to XII
** IMPORTANT **
- Please enter your correct mobile number in the Online Registration Form, because as you send us your registration details online, we'll send you a SMS link for payment of the Registration Fee to complete the Online Registration Process in your registered mobile number through secured payment solution
- Or the Registration Fee can be deposited to our bank account at:
Name of Account Holder: Amrapali Society | Name of Bank: Union Bank of India | Branch: Chandmari | Account number: 549902010008671 | IFSC Code: UBIN0554995 | MICR Code: 781026006
- Or REGISTRATION FEE could also be deposited at the following address: Amrapali Institute of Arts - AIA, 4th floor, Amulya Building, R.G. Barua road, Zoo Tiniali, Guwahati - 781024, Assam.