The 3rd CHIMERA 2018 registration is open and participants may now enroll themselves for their favourite competition(s). This event is open for classes from Nursery to XII. Interested participants are requested to adhere to the date of registrations for smooth functioning of the event. Students may also join in for multiple competitions.
Participants may deposit their Registration Fee in the following 3 ways:
- Paying through the links provided via INSTAMOJO
- Bank Deposit/Online Transfer/NEFT
- Cash Payment at our office
- PAYING THROUGH INSTAMOJO: Click the appropriate payment button and securely make your Registration Fee through www.instamojo.com given on the right side of the Online Registration Form.
- BANK DEPOSIT/ONLINE TRANSFER/NEFT: Deposit the Registration Fee into our bank account at:
Name of Account Holder: Amrapali Society | Name of Bank: Union Bank of India | Branch: Chandmari | Account number: 549902010008671 | IFSC Code: UBIN0538060 | MICR Code: 781026006
- CASH PAYMENT: We are into Digital India and hence avoiding taking the Registration Fee in cash. But, if you still prefer depositing the Registration Fee in cash then, deposit it at the following address: Amrapali Institute of Arts – AIA, 4th floor, Amulya Building, R.G. Barua road, Zoo Tiniali, Guwahati – 781024, Assam. Call: 9678886032/7035888684
While paying online, the participant will have to bear the a minimal additional online convenience charge of 2% of the depositing amount + Rs. 3 per online transaction.